Credential Management API is not available on your browser. Try Google Chrome version 51 or above.
This is a demo website of the Credential Management API.
You can find various resources:
- The source code of this demo
- An introduction article
- The official spec
- MDN API reference
- A codelab to experience implementing this API
By using Credential Management API, you will be able to add following functionalities to a website, for example:
- Show account chooser when signing in: Shows a native account chooser UI when a user taps "Sign In".
- Store credentials: Upon successful sign-in, store the credential information to the browser's password manager for later use.
- Let the user automatically sign back in: Let the user sign back in if a session is expired.
- Mediate auto sign-in: Once a user signs out, disable automatic sign-in.
Here's a quick instruction how to experience those features.
- Register with fake name, id and password
- Save password when prompted.
- Reload the page.
- You should be signed out.
- Tap "Sign In".
- You should see an account chooser. Choose one.
- Opt-in to auto sign-in.
- You should be signed in now.
- Reload the page again.
- You will be auto signed in.
- Notice a banner telling that you are signed in.